If you want to get the best of the best in terms of concrete pouring and application and if you want to enjoy a superior surface finish that stands above the competition then you need to use South Wales Screeding Services. We’re one of the few Lafarge approved contractors in South Wales and all of our staff member shave years of practical hands on training and experience with all manner of concrete applications. Our team is all CSCS registered so you can rest assured that experts are handling your job and you can fully rely on us to do an excellent job the first time around. We come highly recommended by all of our customers as you can see from our glowing reviews and customer feedback. Our quality and excellence sets us apart and our free quote option makes it easier than ever to get started with your project when you require liquid screed in Newport and the surrounding areas.
The advantages of liquid screeding
There are plenty of benefits of using liquid screed, one of the best being its versatile application for a number of job types and set ups.
* It leaves no air gaps to slow rising heat in ground or floor heating systems.
* Drying time is reduced because the liquid screed does not have to be laid as thickly.
* It is stronger with compaction thanks to the heavy liquid composition.
* Shrinking, cracking and curling are practically non-existent.
* Liquid screed can be poured and finished quickly and efficiently with no extra work or cost.
* Liquid screed is suitable for any floor system and holds up well to wear and tear.
* Is easy to pour and spread in problematic areas.
We can help you will all types of floor screeding jobs whether you need something for large or small contractors or for residential application. Both domestic and commercial jobs are completed with the highest degree of excellence and quality. So discover the South Wales Concrete Pumping difference today and see why we rank highest among liquid screed in Newport and the surrounding areas.