Homeowners often do not think about protecting the health of their basement to ensure it does not leak. The basement is the foundation of the home and if the integrity is compromised, it can put the structure of the home at risk. From the foundation shifting to mould infestation, these just a couple of problems a homeowner can face if they do not take the steps required to prevent water from entering their basement. With a professional company that offers basement waterproofing in Eastbourne, you can help prevent the area from leaking and help keep the space dry.
Signs the Lower Ground Level of Your Home Needs to be Professionally Waterproofed
* There is a musty or damp smell in your home that is more noticeable in the basement.
* You notice stains on the walls of the lower ground level from where water has leaked into your home.
* The walls will begin to flake or crumble from the water that seeps into the walls.
* There are salt deposits on the concrete or brick of your basement.
* Basement waterproofing in Eastbourne should be done if you notice mould growing in the area. Mould and other dangerous bacteria will grow in a damp or wet basement that can be harmful to your family.
Learn More About Waterproofing Your Basement
Whatever signs you may be noticing in the basement of your home, you do not want to delay in calling a professional. If you leave the lower ground level left untreated, you can experience significant damage to your home that can be costly to repair. The skilled team at CavityTech Systems Ltd can provide you with the different options that you have available to help keep your basement dry. They will work with you to find a solution that is affordable for your budget.