1. Moving to a New Location – While moving a lot of times you may notice that you have a lot of stuff that you simple do not use or need anymore. You may want to try to have a yard sale, but even then a lot of stuff may not get sold. This is a great opportunity to get rid of the stuff you no longer want and not pack it up to take with you, only to take up space.
2. Cleaning Up Inside and Outside Your Home – Whether there was a natural disaster that caused a mess, or you have finally decided to clean up around your home, a skip hire in Wallingford could help make this job much easier.
3. Replacing a Roof – A lot of people do not realize how much comes off of a roof when it is being replaced. You do not want to throw old roofs and nails into your yard where they could potentially work their way into the soil if you do not find them. A skip can easily be placed to discard the unwanted materials.
4. Cleaning Up Around Your House – You may have just got done with a huge landscaping design. You need to get rid of all the old stuff and do not know what to do with it all. You can rent a skip where whatever materials you put in the skip will be sorted and recycled. A lot of these items can be reused or repurposed instead of filling up the landfills.
5. Home Renovation or Construction Site – Remodelling or construction sites tend to end up with a lot of stuff that needs to be thrown away in order to keep moving on with the project you are working on. You can fill the bin as needed and then if you need another, just give the company a call.
Hazell & Jefferies Ltd offer skip hire as well as roll on roll off bins services in Wallingford, UK and surrounding areas.